Monday, December 23, 2013

Diary


Although on December I spent most of the time knitting and if I wasn't knitting I was sleeping, here are some bits and pieces I took throughout the month. I did have a little bit of time to bake a strawberry and balsamic crumble that was delicious. I also want to thankyou for all the support with Miss Willow (www.misswillow.net) I feel so so happy! I am ready for a well deserved week long christmas movies marathon until the holidays are over. 

Merry Christmas! 

1 comment:

Rosi Feliciano said...

Ola! Gostei do seu Blog e tenho um Artigo para colaborar no seu Blog, faço divulgação na minha rede +2 milhões de acessos e te dou Link do meu blog. Não cobro! O que peço em troca peço é um link dentro do artigo para meu blog. Quer receber uma proposta para avaliação?
prof.rosioliveira@gmail.com